You never get a second chance to make a first impression. And to a selection panel, your proposal is the first impression they have of your team. Naturally, it must accurately reflect your firm’s unique expertise and differentiators. But will it stand out from your competitors?
JTG’s Proposal Evaluation ensures that your proposal confidently conveys what your firm can do and how you will do it—effectively, memorably, and with brevity.
We ensure that your content:
- Meets both the project needs and client needs.
- Appears original rather than “cut and pasted” from other projects.
- Describes your unique process and results, not just listing accomplishments.
- Uses stories effectively to build creditability.
- Is not verbose or too technical.
- Adheres to the RFP guidelines.
- Doesn’t contain typos or other grammar mistakes.
While we are often called upon to help create proposals from the beginning, the JTG Proposal Evaluation can take place at any point during proposal preparation. We review the RFP and work done to date, and clearly communicate your firm’s key points.
JTG helps your firm push through the “pain points” in your proposal-building process and avoid reinventing the wheel every time you create a proposal.